Friday, October 15, 2010

My favorite photograph!

When Candace and I spoke just days before her bridal session I mentioned the possibility of using some props that go with the theme of her wedding (her wedding had a undertone of Tim Burton style). She brought a box of props and I brought an old antique chair and we had a blast!! It was so fun to work with props and produce photographs that had a story behind them in addition to the standard shots. I have decided that I need to do themed photography shoots more often! The session go so much better, the images are more fun and we just have a blast!! Here is my absolute favorite shot from Candace & Todd's session. I worked with the colors to set the mood of the photograph and I have to say, I love the results. Enjoy and check back soon for the rest of their beautiful wedding!

20100926.154830 edited final canvas cropped srgb red taken out liquified sharpened w

No comments: