Monday, May 10, 2010

wanna learn how to be a better photographer?

I am working with my fellow photography major Danielle Woodall to put together Take Your Best Shot Photography Workshop!! We are SO EXCITED about this!! The business idea came after years of people asking both us for "photo advice." I heard people say things like "I don't want to be a professional, I just want to learn how to take my own photos better." I realized that there are tons of workshops out there for professional photographers but very little for amateurs. It doesn't matter how nice your camera is if you don't know how to maximize its best features. Shooting on "auto" is not taking advantage of the cameras features. So if you have a nice camera (or just a point and shoot) and you want to learn how the heck to use it- check it out! Ya photo's!

TYBS blog giveaway

Check us out at YourBestShotWorkshop.blogspot.com

No comments: